Abby's Chicken Rollatini
Much like Chicken Saltimbocca, this is chicken smothered in parmesan cheese and rolled with mozzarella and prosciutto and baked in white wine.
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Dinner, High Protein
Here's What You Need
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 10 ounces sliced whole milk mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Pound chicken breasts flat, and lay them on work surface.
- Sprinkle liberally with Parmesan cheese on both sides.
- Place a pinch of minced garlic and 1 teaspoon butter in the center of each breast.
- Cover each breast with a layer of prosciutto and mozzarella cheese.
- Reserve some of the prosciutto to place on top of the chicken.
- Roll up each chicken breast, and secure with toothpicks.
In a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine white wine and olive oil.
- Arrange chicken rolls in dish.
- Place a small piece of prosciutto on top of each roll, and sprinkle with pepper.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, an juices run clear.
Servings: 4, Calories: 662, Fat: 47.1g, Cholesterol: 169mg, Sodium: 1165mg, Carbohydrate: 2.6g, Protein: 51.8g